Recipe: Appetizing White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan

White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan. This White Bean Dip with Herbs is full of fresh garlic, thyme and rosemary and has a smooth and creamy texture. I am all about a good dip. Give me hummus, salsa or guacamole any time of day and I am a happy girl.

White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan Today I've got what I think is a pretty darn good dip recipe for you, my darlings… After tasting a white bean soup at a restaurant a while back, I got it into my head that white beans, garlic and lemon. This white bean dip is dairy-free, and loaded with fresh flavor. The cooked onion and garlic gives dips a delightful depth of flavor. You can cook White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan

  1. It's 1 can of white beans eg butter/ cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
  2. It's of Juice of 1 big lemon (+ zest for garnish).
  3. You need 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
  4. Prepare 1 of big handful wild garlic.
  5. It's 1/4 cup of olive oil.
  6. Prepare of Generous pinch of both sea salt and black pepper.

It's a delicious smooth vegan dip that will be perfect at your parties! I've been trying to experiment with ingredients I usually don't use - binging Netflix's Chef's Table will definitely do that to you. I used white beans that I cooked in my slow cooker (crockpot) because a slow cooker makes beans super soft and creamy. You could try canned beans and the result will probably be good, but if you think to put some beans in the crock pot the night before, you'll have some lusciously creamy dip!

White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan instructions

  1. Put everything in a blender. And blitz til smooth..
  2. Enjoy 😋.

This white bean spread has come along at just the right time of year for us. Many of us are still on the slightly over indulgent side - the Christmas parties have been partied, the fatty food has been devoured and the New Year's drinks are still to come - and that January gym promise hasn't quite kicked in yet. Our vegan pâté side dish is a great gap filler - as an appetizer, snack, or. Add spinach and pulse just to combine. A smoky roasted red pepper dip with eggplants.

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Appetizing White bean and wild garlic dip - vegan"